Nov. 17, 2018: 4-6pm dōTERRA Wellness Summit & Cancer Support @ Best Western Plus Thousand Oaks, CA
Details and Register for FREE : Bit.ly/SummitTO
Oct 22, 2017: Breast Cancer Awareness Day @ West Valley Girls Softball Fields, 10-1pm, Dr. Angie will be speaking and hosting a booth.
Nov. 4, 2017: “Strengthening the Fight” Event , 6:30pm- 9:00pm
Tickets available: CLICK HERE:
Nov. 6, 2017: Fundraiser at Lazy Dog Cafe, 12-9pm, Just bring Flyer for Healing Agents and the restaurant will donate 15% to our organization.
October 29, 2016: Annual “Fighting Strong” Benefit Concert at Civic Arts Plaza, Special Musical Guests include: Annie Bosko, Lynnzee Fraye, Abby Ward and the New Band Kovich.
Thank you to all our supporters for making our Fighting Strong Benefit Concert a HUGE SUCCESS
Annie Bosko: AnnieBosko.com
Abby Ward: AbbyWardMusic.com
Lynnzee Fraye: Lynnzee-Fraye.com
Dr. Angie Guest Speaker at “Living Longer, Living Better” 4th Annual Metastatic Cancer Conference. Susan G. Komen Foundation, LA County @komenLA, City of Hope, Duarte, CA, November 12, 2016
“6 Building Blocks to Thriving With Cancer” Dr. Angie Welikala, Keynote
February 9th 7pm Rotary Simi, Wood Ranch Country Club
February 23, UNPLUGGED with Rev1211, Austin, Tx,
Dr. Angie has been speaking since 1997. In her second year of chiropractic school, she started speaking to classrooms of children all over Ventura County. She loves sharing the chiropractic story and ways to achieve optimum health. Over the years, she has been a part of Toastmasters and many other service groups. Currently she is involved in the Speaker’s Bureau of the League of Chiropractic Woman and National Speaker’s Association, Greater-LA Chapter. She loves learn and is always working and growing her gift of speaking.
She has endorsements for many groups like:
- Pinecrest Schools
- Rainbow Preschool for Teacher In-Services
- M.O.P.S. –Mothers of Preschoolers
- Cleveland Chiropractic College
- Chiropractic Student Chapters ICA, League of Chiropractic Women
- Southern California University of Health Sciences
- Rotary Groups
- Business Network International (BNI)
- Kiwanis Groups
- ABWA- American Business Women’s Association
- Women’s Retreats for Discovery Church in Simi Valley, CA
- Sonrise Christian Church
- Young Life Chapter at California Lutheran University
- Tender Loving Care Hospice-Nurses and Staff In-service