Dr. Angie Welikala
CEO and Founder
Welcome, Friend, to Healing Agents International!
I am so glad you stopped in! Your presence here most likely means you or a loved one has been diagnosed with cancer; and, believe me, I know what you are feeling. Lonely, scared, overwhelmed…these were just a few of the many emotions that became part of my every day journey to find healing. But, let me start by assuring you, there is hope. Healing is possible. You are not alone.
Our sole purpose is to walk along side you; and, provide you with all the resources and support you need to make the best decisions for your personal healing journey. We are not secret agents, we are healing agents!
What I learned from my own cancer journey was that I needed a full arsenal of healing professionals around me. I called them my Team of Champions! I could not have walked through Stage 4 Breast Cancer without my team! My Team of Champions included my chiropractor, my nutritionist, my integrative MD, my oncologist, my surgeon, my massage therapist, and my physical therapist, to name a few. The list is long, but everyone has an important place in this healing circle.
Maybe you’re thinking, “How will I know what I need and where do I even start?” That’s the best part! You are in the right place. This is where you start. Healing Agents International is a community of doctors, nurses, caregivers, health professionals, family members, and survivors coming together to help you heal.
With God at the center of this circle, my dream is to create a community where everyone works together, because TOGETHER WE ARE STRONGER.
Thank you for visiting us today! Take a look around. Feel free to send us your questions. We hope you will join us!
CEO, Founder and Chief Agent,
Dr. Angie Welikala
- “Dr. Angie” is an author and motivational speaker. She feels her purpose is to, "love and encourage as many people as possible and to live the HEALTH-FILLED life God intended. She loves to share her own imperfections and struggles with other women and men so that all can ultimately have the life and health they desire.
- Graduated from Cleveland Chiropractic College, Los Angeles, December 1999.
- Fellowship with the International Chiropractic Pediatric Association and specializes in children and pregnant women.
- She has been in practice for over 15 years.
- “Chiropractor of the Month” for On Purpose in March 2016 - click here to listen: www.chiroonpurpose.com